Improve grain quality and selling prices by cleaning your
crop on farm with the highly efficient Kongskilde DPC40 Combi-cleaner.
The DPC40 is a combination Screen and Aspiration cleaner with a
throughput of up to 40 tonnes per hour pre-cleaning. Realistically
the machine can be expected to handle between 6 and 30 tonnes per
hour removing small or foreign grain, subject to the type of grain
and percentage of screenings.
Ideal for the pre-cleaning and screening of Wheat, Barley, Oats,
Canola, Peas, Lupins and Beans, as well as for grading of malting
barley and seed.
- Compact design – The scalping screen
is placed inside the main screening barrel resulting in a smaller
physical size of the cleaner. This allows for easier installation.
- Combined conveying of screenings. One single
outlet handles all screenings. Segregation of screenings is available.
- Choice of Drives – Electric, PTO, Engine,
- Ease of setup - with simple adjustments.
- Easy screen replacement - with self locking
- Economical – Low cost and low power requirement.
- High capacity screen design.
- Modular design – Choice of the base stationery
unit or with the addition of several transport systems allowing
the cleaner to be fitted to or added into your own custom designed
- Reduced dust levels - though the aspiration
action (with all shields in place).
- Safety – Fully enclosed safety shields.
- Accessories – choice of added options
- Selling Price: A cleaner sample commands a
higher selling price.
The rotating barrel incorporates a set of 3 tapered internal screens
for removal of large impurities (scalping), as well as the large
diameter outer set of 2 screens for the removal of small impurities.
Total screen area is 10.6 square metres. Cleaning of the outer screen
is achieved through the use of a rotating brush assembly.
Once the sized grain has passed through the screens the Aspirator
then removes the light impurities.
Screenings are augered into the blowline and can be blown into
a Truck or Silo, or can be segregated if required.
- PTO drive - 540rpm.
- Electric drive – 3 Phase.
- Engine drive with electric start.
- Hydraulic drive (allowing addition of hydraulic
motors for augers).
Kongskilde has a comprehensive range of screens available to handle
most grains. The design of the screens offers a large percentage
of open space which in turn increases capacity. Screens are made
from 1.0mm Galvanized Sheet. Please consult your supplier for more